- The built up area of the project is about 35,000 m2.
- This project is considered as the biggest Data center building in the Middle East.
- It consists of two basements, ground, first and second floors.
- The total white area of the project is 6750 m2. The white area includes four data center PODS and six Telecom. halls. Area of each POD and Telecom. halls is about 675 m2.
- The data centers PODS were designed to be Tier-III upgradable to Tier IV and scalable powers.
- The total electric demand load for the building is 16 MW.